Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Real Man of Genius

I don't think I've been pimping Nevin O'Donnell (a.k.a. Oldie Olderson) enough on this site. After tirelessly putting together highlight films for every single game during the season, he just wrapped up a Season Highlights video for the Notre Dame '05 season that is just awesome. Watching this video, three thoughts came to mind:
  • I already miss Maurice Stovall. He found away to blow me away in every single game, and never did it the same way twice. I'm glad we have Rhema back to shore up veteran talent at WR, but Stovall sure looks like an irreplaceable talent on the highlight film.
  • I want football season to start now.
  • I love robots.

    UPDATE: Make that four things..
  • If you're locked in a room with Mark May, Hitler, and Stalin and you have a gun with only two bullets, shoot Mark May twice.



2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best line in his embarassingly incorrect rant: "they gotta show me...i'm old school"

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mr. A said...

I cant stop watching that Stovall catch against Navy. I remember thinking, "Shit Keenan's in awsome position" and up goes that 30 foot bionic arm of Maurice. I think I broke my remote that day. Still, that was was sick catch.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home