Sunday, August 27, 2006

ESPN Classic Theater: 1993 Boston College at Notre Dame

Yeah fucking right. Like I'm going to watch this travesty again.


At 7:38 PM, Blogger The College Game said...

I saw Notre Dame and I saw Boston College on the Classic and suddenly I knew they were showing the 1992, 54-7 rout.

Effin' Glenn Foley and David Gordon. Ugh.

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"All those motherfuckers are gonna pay, They are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck their mothers while they watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to [Boston] and find those wanna-be fucks who are talking shit about us, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit which we made 'em eat. Then all those other little motherfucks are next."

At 8:22 PM, Blogger brigita said...

My husband went to the Naval Academy. He says that the service academies always root for one another, unless they're playing each other. By his logic, he things that Catholic schools should have a similar sense of comraderie.

Even knowing that I witnessed that game first hand, he can't understand why I hate BC to this day. So worst.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home