Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy 21st Birthday, Shark!

Everybody's favorite shaggy-haired receiver turns 21 today. Enjoy yourself tonight, Shark, just make sure you don't injure yourself (I woke up the day after my 21st with a rusty railroad spike sticking out of my left thigh). And hey, if you're in Chicago, your first Mind Eraser is on me.


At 2:15 PM, Blogger Sean H. said...

Everything is a haze after the 4th bar and my umpteenth shot on my 21st. I did besmirch a certain rock outside of a certain bar in downtown Omaha though.


Beer, shots, mixed drinks I drank it all. Now, I'd be asleep before I got to 10. Being old has its advantages.

At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, Shark, please do not enter the Irish in the running for EDSBS's Fulmer Cup.

At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Contrarian said...

I spent my 21st at a bar in South Bend that is now a parking lot. That night I walked naked across South Quad in single-digit temperatures back to my dorm.

At 1:59 PM, Blogger The Contrarian said...

My God, I can't believe that I just told everyone that on the Internet!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home