Monday, August 28, 2006

The House Rock Built takes on Talk Radio

So I swung by Sports Bloggers Live today and chatted with the fellas over there about Notre Dame and the upcoming season (they bumped Bob Costas so they could talk to me). Okay, so Costas is coming on next week, so that might be a bit of an exaggeration.

Anyway, it's a quick five minute piece with your standard questions about Notre Dame. Hopefully I represented the Notre Dame fanbase well. You can link up the podcast via iTunes here (I'm guessing it'll go online later tonight), or you can wait around and listen to it on the SBL site, if you're so inclined. My biggest beef? They were interviewing me as part of their "Non-BCS school preview", while, you know, Notre Dame is a charter member of the BCS.

UPDATE: You can go directly to the audio from my interview by clicking here.