Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Back!

Just touched down here in Chicago after an awesome weekend in the Mile High city. A whole hell of a lot has happened while I've been off the radar, so I'm going to fight hard this week to catch up on all the action. Suffice to say, Notre Dame is back in the BCS title hunt after an amazing and unexpected slew of attrition in the top ten. Not sure if I'll be able to do updates on Tuesday, as I'll probably be catching up at the 9-to-5, but I've got the night booked to bring you some fresh content, a blogpoll ballot, and some words of wisdom as we approach this heart-stopping conclusion to, if I do say so myself, an awesome and incredibly memorable 2006 football season. I'll be up to speed on Wednesday, or, at the very latest, Lemsday (yeah, I read The Blind Side on the airplane). I missed you guys while I was gone!


YAAAAWWW BEEEEE BAWWWWW!!!

Labels: ,