Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Stuffing the Passer - Wheel in the Sky

Episode 6 is live, gang, and it sort of wraps up the loose threads from the story arc we started the season with. So, yeah, basically it's exactly what I assume this week's finale of Breaking Bad is going to be like: everyone talks out their differences, has a few laughs, and learns a valuable life lesson from a giant talking rat.

On a related (okay, not really related) note, there's a short snippet of "We Can't Stop" in this episode, and after listening to it a number of times in the course of editing, I realized it's actually a decent song*. I guess I never really gave it a fair shot, so yeah, that's my counterintuitive #slatepitch for the day.

Okay, enjoy!

* I was not on drugs while editing**.
** Really.


All your trash ends up here, in the sewer.



3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Erik '04 said...

I liked the mini-series format. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Safety vest said...

It’s really awesome piece of video, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing. pls keep sharing such good videos.Safety vest

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger PatriciaMoncrief said...

I chose to investigate each substance and I read yours. Anyway, you’re conclusively somebody that has something to say that persons must to take note. Keep up the magnificent work. Continue moving the people! It is very helpful information for me. Because I am new in blogging and I require great instructional exercise like your post. If you like to travel then you can use munnar call taxi for a trust worthy travel.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home