Monday, September 04, 2006

Gambling is Illegal at Techwood

I didn't want to say anything about it because I didn't want to jinx it, but I made a ribald wager with the mayor of Atlanta on this weekend's game. Gracious in defeat, the mayor ponied up and, like a man, held up his end of the deal. Anyone walking by Bobby Dodd Stadium today can now admire the new mural on the side of the BellSouth building.


At 9:21 AM, Anonymous ChisND said...

Man that is brilliant. But being a Domer and from ATL, I thought I'd tell you the mayor of Atlanta is a woman though!

What a great game to see in person...although I would like to forget parts of that first half :) And tailgating from 8am - 8pm takes a few days to recover from!

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Notre Dan said...

Nicely done. Although i'm not sure it was worth the risk. What were the repercussions of a loss? Re-naming ND Ave. Peachtree St. or replacing First Down Moses with Delay of Game Carter?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home