Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm Going to Training

What kind of training, you ask?


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMY TRAINING, SIR!!!


One last huzzah for the seniors in Notre Dame stadium. It's going to be emotional watching some of these guys race through the tunnel for the last time. It's been a wild four years for these guys, marked with massive highs and crushing lows. At the end of the day, though, they helped us all rediscover why we loved the Irish so much.

Anyway, I'm heading out to the game, and I'll be catching updates on the "OMG game of the fucking century" on my cell phone, which will give me a convenient opportunity to not to have to root for anyone to win.

Also, Bo Schembechler died. Try not to be too big of a jerk about it, at least for a few days.

Labels: , ,