Friday, September 14, 2007

Off To The Whore!

Hey, skaters. I'm off to that filthy trollop known as Ann Arbor to watch what maybe, possibly, probably not be the Irish's first victory of the year. Nevertheless, I'll try and bring the hate, root on our boys, and discreetly defecate on a variety of campus landmarks. If any of you lost souls will be out there, you're more than welcome to toss a beer with me. Just look for the guy wearing this shirt:


Win or lose, it will still be true...


If you're jealous of my dashing shirt, which you should be, fret not, brother! You can have your own by jaunting over to the HRB shirt store.

For those text-messaging types, the HRB hotline will be wide open on my iPhone during the game. Just shoot an IM to "applesaucechoke" (it's the only HRB-related screen name I could find that wasn't already registered. Thanks, Valenti.) with your in-game observations and whatnot. I'll be surrounded by Michigan grad students, so any company I can get would be much appreciated.

Peace out. Onward to... uh, solvency.

Labels: , , , ,