Monday, December 20, 2010

Stuffing the Passer - ND State of Mind

It's easy to lose focus in the long stretch between the end of the season and the bowl game, so muppet Dayne Crist has taken it upon himself to do his part for the team and help build up morale with a funktastic groove that is sure to make your bass get freaky.

By the off chance that you're not aware of the material being parodied here, first and foremost congratulations. You're a very blessed person and should probably just unplug yourself from the grid permanently and relocate to a shack in New Hampshire to preserve your precious virgin soul (that's what I would do if I could go back in time). If you're still interested in getting further background, well, I can't in good conscience give you the link -- I've got to sleep at night, yo, and I can't deal with having that blood on my hands. The most I can offer is this google search, tread lightly from there. Remember: if you stare into the abyss long enough, something... uh... bad... happens. I forget what Nietzsche said. I think it was something like your football team goes 7-5.



Let's hear it for ND
Catholic jungle where dreams are made of,
Most fun stuff you can't do.
I'm here at ND
There's lots of stuff that you don't know
Knute Rockne's alive, yo
I saw him at ND, ND, ND...


(Full Lyrics)