Sunday, December 04, 2005

Decorating Tips from the House Rock Built

Some of you work in offices inhabited by graduates from the Ohio State University. Others sometimes order pizzas that are delivered by OSU graduates. One way or another, it's likely that at some point between now and bowl season you will be in a social setting with one of these strange creatures. The House Rock Built presents this authoritative guide on how to handle your OSU co-workers.

Step One, wait until they're out of the office. As luck would have it, my OSU co-worker was out of the office today.

Step Two, Print out as many pictures of Notre Dame players as you can find.

Step Three, decorate.

You see, OSU people aren't bad people, they're just misguided, confused people. They need to know the glory of Notre Dame and they certainly need to know every player on the roster by name. Be sure to include names, numbers, class year, and statistics on every picture you pin up. Like so:

Step four, and this is the important one, print out three pictures of Neutron Man. Hang them prominently with the words:

Nuff Said.


At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Nathaniel said...

who the hell is neutron man?

At 6:59 PM, Blogger fightinamish said...

Ohio State's most psychotic and devoted fan, God Rest His Soul.

At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Pellee said...

Yes, this is what I needed to help me get through the day tomorrow, when I know that everyone will somehow find their way to my desk to start placing bets.

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you, as an arrogant Notre Dame fan, have the audacity to make a mockery of one of Ohio State's and the Columbus areas greatest men. He was a long time booster of the OSU football program. Also, he is deceased. Really cool of you.

By the way, that picture was taken after the 2002 Fiesta Bowl, as he cried tears of joy. Remind me of the last time Notre Dame even won a bowl game, let alone a national title. The streak will continue this year.

At 3:18 PM, Blogger fightinamish said...

Simmer down. We love Neutron Man over here. I was unaware that those were tears of joy, I guess that does kind of change the complexion of the prank.

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Pellee said...

Whoa whoa whoa. One of Columbus' greatest men?

Don't you have like presidents who come from this state? Like five of them??

This is why I dislike Ohio.

At 5:07 PM, Blogger fightinamish said...

Whoa nelly, upon further review, that Neutron Man picture is in fact after a loss - the 1998 Michigan State game to be specific. Come on, now, no way those are tears of joy.

We'll not go so far as to call him Ohio's greatest man, but we respect Neutron man here. Hey, when I'm dead, you can use any picture of me in anguish or ecstasy to hype up the biggest game of the year. Just not those ones taken of me in that bathhouse in Malaysia. I was in college, and I really needed the money.

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kilted Domer said...

You think it's bad just working with an OSU grad... try working AT OSU.

At least the benefits are good. And they gave me a free Christmas turkey a couple years ago.

At 9:55 PM, Blogger fightinamish said...

just a turkey? not a handshake full of cash or a free car? better work on your 40 time.

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Pellee said...

I was mistaken, it was eight presidents. Can I say that is way too many?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home