Friday, December 02, 2005

I'll take Sports Cliches for $619, Alex

First of all, I hate this S.O.B. I can't believe he's front and center in this blog, but that's just life I guess. He is a prodigious athlete and the best college football player in a long time, and soon enough he'll have a big ornate sculpture that indicates that fact. But while reading this ESPN chat wrap, I felt the need to poke fun at the guy who kicked everyone's ass this year (italics added for emphasis -Ed.).
Dave, Omaha: Who is the toughest team you've played all year? Who is the best player (offense or defense) you've played against?

Reggie Bush: Toughest team this year was probably Notre Dame -- although I hate to admit it. (laughs) They took us all the way down to the wire and gave us a run for our money.

Which of course necessitates this follow-up question:
Brian (Chicago): Reggie, I was wondering if Notre Dame went toe-to-toe with you? Also, were your backs up against the wall and did ND give 110%? Finally, could you comment on the importance of the fight in the dog versus the dog in the fight? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen for your answer.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home