Thursday, January 12, 2006

He Gone!


He Gone!
Cue Ken "Hawk" Harrelson, Reggie Bush has made it official that he's going pro. Any college football fan who has had some part of their last three years ruined by this unholy force-of-nature God-man probably feels the same bittersweet relief that we feel at the House Rock Built. We all would like the thank Reggie for three years of unhinged domination and mind-blowing SportsCenter highlights, and wish him the very best in wherever his career takes him, just as long as it is as far as humanly possible from South Bend.


I don't have an article to link here, but it's on the Front Page of ESPN and also has been dictated ex cathedra from the infallible word at InsideUSC. Plus, come on, this isn't really a surprise. I don't think I'm getting my head too far out in front of my skis here. EDIT: Found an article.


So long, and thanks for all the God-awful memories.