Thursday, September 07, 2006

So Much College Football, So Little Time

Allright, here's a quick digest of what slipped through the cracks.

  • Jenn Sterger is alive and well and back on the college football scene. She has not responded to my last 250 calls to join us as a guest on Friday Night Lites.



  • Fight the power, bloggers and readers! I took my first spin over to We Hate The New Clock Rules.com. 3-2-5-E can suck it, a clever ploy to cut out all that profit-sapping football from four-hour commercialthons. My TiVo missed the ending of every game I recorded because all spilled over the 3 hour window, despite nearly 20 plays for each team hacked off. Sign on up!



  • God bless YouTube. My favorite play of the week found its way onto the internet. See, I wasn't hallucinating when I saw it:



  • Joe Paterno is really old.


  • My Pick Six is dead. Having Colorado as your unranked team will do that. There's always next year.



3 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Joe said...

I had Colorado as well...

There's always next year.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Robb said...

There's so much to love about that LaTech video: the quarterback's bald spot, the catch itself, and, of course, the color man in the booth calling the catch "sweet sugar." (Only because, I'm sure, "Boom goes the dynamite" was already taken.)

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous KelleyCook said...

Actually the best part was that the whoever U-Tubed decided to use a handheld camcorderer to recorded the Television playing the VCR/Tivo in order get it into their computer. Dude, have you ever heard of a pair of RCA jacks? They would have run you all of about 50 cents?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home