Monday, October 02, 2006

AP Pulls Back the Curtain, Releases Ballots

In a curious move that I've been screaming for for several years now, the Associated Press has released this week's ballots to the public. I'll leave the serious data mining for the more mathematically-inclined bloggers (and, I suppose, the hobo who stole Tommy Tuberville's Cray 9000), but it's pretty interesting to peruse some individual ballots.

One observation I noticed is that a certain overweight and unemployed hack journalist has Notre Dame at 16. Hmmm.

UPDATE: Before Brian panics, don't worry, I'm not talking about you. Har har har.

Also, a commentator noted that Craig James has a psychotic ballot. Georgia Tech ranked above Notre Dame? Fascinating. I'm pulling up a chair and waiting for a good explanation on that one.

Labels: ,