Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Night Lites - Purdue and Andy French!

We farm out our labor overseas and have Brian from mgoblog break down Purdue for us. The verdict: they're not terribly good. We also have a phenomenal entry for the Andy French cup during the closing song. You will love it. While Valenti stole a lot of the Andy French thunder, there are some quality home-grown breakdowns that are worth checking out.

Today's highlights:

  • I curse Brian and his team for eternity.
  • I play a clip I recorded seconds after the conclusion of the game. It's hard to understand, but that's me and my section (including known blogger Sean from Kelly Green declaring that "There is a God!"
  • I'm a degenerate who gambles on high school sports. That asswipe kicker from Oaks Christian cost me $500 on my OCHS (-31) teaser.
  • The end of the podcast is recorded after I got quite drunk while watching and liveblogging the OCHS-Venice tilt over at the Fanhouse. (Quarters 3 and 4 are here).
  • No lightning round, Brian has already done it (and stunk it up).


Here's your first Andy French Cup entry:

John L. Smith Deserves a Shitkicking

Submitted By:
An anonymous Spartan fan with a suburban Chicago area code.
Target:
John L. Smith
Alcohol Ingested:
It's an angry drunk, so I'm guessing cheap beer. Since it doesn't sound like our caller was concussed, I'm guessing he was drinking from a can, which is much safer to smash against your forehead in horrified disgust than a bottle.
Reason For Call:
Hilariously awful meltdown. Decades of pent-up aggression from seing Michigan State do this over and over and over.


MP3 File


And here's your prodcast. Prost!


MP3 File

Labels: , , , ,