Friday, December 15, 2006

The House Rock Built is Sick

Sorry, kiddos, the House Rock Built has been deathly ill the last few days. Fortunately, not too much has happened in the college football world, but nonetheless, it's a big mea culpa for not keeping everybody up to speed. Provided we're able to wheel over my compter to my iron lung tomorrow, hopefully we'll get some updateage for my loyal viewers.

As a heads up, the First Annual "Bloggies" are in session, and nominations are being accepted this week over at MGo. Hopefully, I can get my nominees up in a post tomorrow, but I'd like to get your input as well before I finalize my list.

Aaaand... since this post needs a punchline, how about Texas having to choose between two different McCoys to quarterback their team during the Alamo bowl. I say, why limit it to two? There's a little known footnote to the NCAA charter that says the Texas Longhorns can draft any able-bodied male in the country whose last name is McCoy as an emergency quarterback. Why not do a tandem of these badass McCoys?


ADA Jack McCoy

Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Labels: ,