Sunday, September 24, 2006

Notre Dame 40, Michigan State 37

Head, meet explode.


Taken seconds after the final gun sounded.


I am so cold and wet and probably have pneumonia and just got home at 5:30AM and I'm cold and freezing and wet but happy, so happy, oh so happy. What ridiculously idiotically stupidly heart-breakingly moronically crappy depressingly insanely phenomenally irritatingly outstanding and awesome and terrific game. Hallelujah, holy shit. Rack me.

Orson Swindle, per the official Calvinball rules of the blogsphere, I hereby dock you ten points and demand that you sing the "Very Sorry Song" for your ill-timed and premature comment. Hencewith, you must jump on one foot until you find the secret bonus box. If you do not comply with these demands within 48 hours, I will challenge you to shots from fifteen paces as a matter of principle and honor.

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger gwzimm said...

All I can think of is the commentator's comments at the 1980 Winter Olympics, when the US hockey team beat Russia:

"Do you believe in miracles?"

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo-yah. 4th Quarter Christmas.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Judge said...

I passed out on the couch going into the 4th quarter. Age and a little booze and a rainy night will do that, you'll see.

Wife saw score on bottom ticker but made me suffer through the whole thing watching the tape late next morning.

Comes up from behind and pours a glass of water over me on the final TD.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger The Contrarian said...

judge, you are blessed with a wonderfully evil wife. And I mean evil in a good sense.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home