Sunday, January 14, 2007

Half a Mill for Bail

Not to be too self-indulgent, but I noticed my counter hit another milestone this weekend, rolling over 500,000 visits. It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my 200k anniversary, so suffice to say, it's been a great football season for the House Rock Built. Maybe I don't say it enough, but you, the reader, in addition to being the Time Magazine person of the year, are also the House Rock Built's person of the year, so there's another award to hang up in your parents' rec room. All joking aside, it has been a great year and change shooting the straight dookie with you guys about college football, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to do my jam and have loyal readers who are, inexplicably, interested enough to read it while your boss discreetly clears his throat as he looks over your shoulder.

So, let's celebrate! Everyone strip down to your underwear and rock out with me to Jay-Z's 99 Problems.

Labels: , ,