Friday, December 09, 2005


Yesterday's discusscion of Grant "Ironman" Irons got me all nostalgic. Sadly, Grant's personal webpage at Notre Dame is long gone, but I did salvage one treasure from it, the infamous "Ironman" sound clip. Here it is, download it and love it. Also, I spent a lot of time trying to find a good picture of Grant, but all of his NFL pictures show him with a hard-ass look on his face (except this weird one of him with Warren Buffett). Intimidating, yes, but that doesn't really go with his personality.

Download the Ironman .wav


At 6:17 PM, Anonymous JVH said...

Great! I spent some time yesterday looking for the old Grant Irons website but to no avail. Glad you shared this.

At 6:24 PM, Blogger fightinamish said...

JVH, your lastest post on rondtable has the same problem I've been fighting these last few weeks -- the table colors don't show up in Firefox. My newest post (this bud's for you) shows the solution that I found. You have to have it say "bgcolor=#ccddcc" for it to show up in Firefox. Stupid Firefox.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home